LIP BALM OBSESSION - OUR FAVOURITES
As we are having our BEAUTY WEEK I (Annabell) thought I`ll show you some of my all time favourite LIP BALMS. I could also say, I`m actually obsessed with good lip balms. As older I get the more I like to look after myself and pamper as much as possible. Starting with my lips, its an easy one to look after ;).
ANNABELL'S TOP 5 LIP BALMS
So here I`m showing you a collection of my top 5 favourites:
1. CARMEX: This is the World's most loved lip balm, no wonder I LOVE IT TOO! ;) The texture, the tingle, the smell and even the taste are just AMAZING. I can't live without one.
2. KORRES: this is a fairly new favourite of mine, I purchased this together in a set with some shower gel and just loving the subtle smell and soft texture.
3. Dr. Lipp, Nipple Balm: its a pricey one but I think totally worth it, it will last you a long time and you can use it for your lips, cracked and dry skin.
4. Elizabeth Arden, 8 Hour cream: This is a very classic cream actually which is loved by Make up artists and models. In the picture you see my travel size, which is super handy as usually I only use the cream mainly for my lips and as its a quite strong smell and thick texture this little tube will last you for a long time.
5. Lipstick Queen `Frog Prince': This is a very unique lip balm/lip stick. As you can see in the picture the stick is green. Once you have put it onto your lips the glossy texture will turn into a super soft and natural light pink. Such a freaking cool idea!